CelestrialTigerCelestrialTiger

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 8 art Reviews

Tentacle Babe Tentacle Babe

I love the line work and the full black shading, a very iconic movie poster look.

Anchor Anchor

I really love the shading in this piece, it brings it so much more value :3

X-23 X-23

I love the point of view and shading. It all flows together. Classic :3

DocLew responds:

Thanks a lot!! :)

Burn Bot WIP Burn Bot WIP

Awesome, I love the details on the flames, the jet of blue makes it so realistic. Is it an evil machine, with its red eyes O.O

JUSTinnator3 responds:

Why thank you. I didn't expect a sketch to be received so well. The small blue jets where a touch from memory and educated guessing.
So you think this is an evil machine with red eyes? You should see a soulless one with seemingly nothing behind a dark knight visor. Here's a URL address to it.

Spartan Raptors Spartan Raptors

This is awesome, I love the movement of the dinos, and I love you included their scientific name in the description, thank you for that ^^

Mechaniloid Type 3.0 Mechaniloid Type 3.0

That's freakin' awesome. The whole figure looks amazing, love everything about it, from the pencils to the colors to the shading ^^

JUSTinnator3 responds:

Oh goody goody goody. It has been a bit since I've gotten this nice of a respons for my art. Though it's also been a bit since I've gotten off my backside and drawn something good enough for the NG art portal. All of my other recent sketches were just good enough to dump into deviant art. This may be a rare case where I actually tried or something. Anyway, thank you very much. Each new follower or randomly asking person can ask me to draw something for them. Like a free commission. I've been asked to make up and draw a backside to a character from the Indy game Cortex Command.

Mako! Mako!

Haha so cute, a fun bubbly seriousness >:3

360 Domo Kun 360 Domo Kun

Haha, Domo! So cute xD Reminds me of a yummy chocolate pop-tart haha. Haven't seen anything close to this before, kudos!

Ricepuppet responds: